What is the warranty for my helmet and screen ?
Only the problems connected to the manufacture and preventing a normal use of the helmets are covered by the warranty. Subjective problems associated with its use (size, comfort, weight, noise, ..) and normal wear are obviously not covered.
Any helmet that has sustained an impact shall not be covered by the warranty.
ROOF helmets are covered by warranty from the date of purchase and for a period of 3 years while the visor shall be covered for 1 year (except Iridescent visor), for any manufacturing defect assessed by our customer service. ROOF undertakes the cost of spare parts and labor related to these problems (within the limits of the purchase value of the helmet). Excluding warranty extension activated on the website, these warranty periods cannot be extended under any circumstances, even if the helmet or the visor has been requiring intervention or immobilization.
To send your helmet to customer service, thank you for going through your dealer.
Will not be covered by this warranty :
- A helmet-impacted by a fall, an accident, …
- Any alteration on the helmet by a third party not authorized by us (removal of adhesives, paint, accessories not approved by Roof, installation screws…)
- The use on helmet of chemical products that have visibly altered the quality of helmets or its visor,
- Prolonged exposure of the helmet to a heat source or radiation which may alter particular color quality paints, interior damping system or dressing,
- A lack of maintenance of the helmet,
- Normal wear of materials: inner lining, scratch on visor and helmet… and due to a normal use of the helmet,
- A subjective judgment of the user of the helmet: acoustic comfort, comfort inner lining, size, aesthetics, quality of color, decorations…
- The use of the helmet in other situations than the normal driving of motorized land vehicles