To disassemble and reassemble your DESMO visor safely, please follow the instructions in the DESMO booklet and use specific tools provided with your helmet: Key-ring BTR and mounting template (DESMO TOOL).
Please watch the explanatory video for this operation :
DESMO has established itself on the market since 2012 as a reference. DESMO RO31 has experienced some changes to suit the majority. Here are the improvements DESMO RO32:
- Free space in Chinbar increased to more ease while maint its damping qualities. This saves space in the chinbar allows DESMO to become accessible to a larger number of morphologies.
- Developed exclusively for the new DESMO, SILENT LINING removes turbulences and noise for a more pleasant ride
- For more useful, the reversible stop insure a soft locking of the chinbar in Jet position. Handling air extractors and the fastener of the flap windbreaker also benefited from improvements for this 2016 version.
- Always with a view to optimize the safety of motorcyclists, two emergency release buttons have been developed for immediate opening of the chinbar if the main button would be in default following a frontal impact. The safety release allows emergency or user to access the face quickly without removing the helmet
Nevertheless DESMO RO32 retains all previous innovations that give these headphones a unique place in the market:
- A patented desmodromic visor mechanism
- Automatic locking and unlocking system with one hand
- Jet and Fullface certification
- Patented and innovative visor seals
- Active and passive defog + Venturi air vents
- Contents weight
- Progressive and ventillated protection